Complaints Code of Conduct
We're sorry you want to complain. Here's how you can do it.
How to make a complaint
The fastest way to resolve your complaint is by logging into your Cuckoo account and letting us know. Once we receive your complaint, we will try to resolve it as fast as possible.
You can contact us through the following channels:
- Please fill in this form.
- Call us at +44 203 389 7211
- Post something to us at Cuckoo Internet Limited, 68 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
Please ensure you include the following information:
- Full Name
- User ID (email)
- Full address
- Home telephone number
- Description of the problem and when it started
How we will investigate and resolve your complaint
If you contact us by phone, we will try and resolve your complaint while we are speaking to you.
If you write to or email us we will assign your complaint to one dedicated team member to investigate and own. They will get in touch with you within 5 working days of receiving your complaint. They will review your account history, speak to any other teams involved and listen to call recordings if required and available.
We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days. If this is not possible we will let you know.
When we close a complaint
We will close your complaint if:
- You say you are satisfied
- We haven’t received a response from you in 28 calendar days
- We refer you to the Ombudsman who provide an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme
If you’re still not happy
If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint, please let your dedicated team member know outlining what would be a satisfactory outcome. If at any time you are not happy with the team member dealing with your complaint then you can request to escalate your issue to a manager. If the manager is not immediately available they will call you back within 2 working days. You have the right to take your complaint to the Ombudsman if:
- We don’t resolve your complaint to your satisfaction within 8 weeks of you first making your complaint
- You’ve received a notification from us saying that your complaint has reached deadlock
Please note the Ombudsman will not accept a case if one of the conditions above is not met.
The Ombudsman can be contacted at the following address:
Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730
Telephone: 0330 440 1614
Textphone: 0330 440 1600